Wymiana młodzieży to nie tylko nauka o kulturze młodzieży z innych krajów, gry na zapamiętanie imion czy te mające na celu zbudowanie zespołu, ale przede wszystkim zdobywanie wiedzy i doświadczenia – w przypadku projektu „Leaders of the future” tematem przewodnim warsztatów opartych na metodach edukacji poza formalnej było przywództwo, nauka o tym kim tak na prawdę jest lider i jakie cechy powinien posiadać, a także zdobywanie i szlifowanie umiejętności niezbędnych dla lidera – takich jak budowanie zespołu, komunikacja międzykulturowa, przemawianie publiczne itp.
Poniżej relacja z wielu warsztatów, które odbyły się podczas wymiany w Grudziądzu w dniach 15 – 22 lipca 2021.
Free travel with Invaluable knowledges!? Sounds good, right? Everyone wants amazing travel, meet new people, to hear and learn new languages! Sounds good, right? That is what Erasmus+ programs are giving us! The popular international exchange program for youth attracts thousands of people from different parts of the world every year! We are also simple students and workers, who met in Poland to gain new friendships, visit new country, improve our skills, especially Leadership! Some of us, came to Erasmus + program for the first time. Expectations are:
1) to meet new friends;
2) to improve communication skills;
3) the younger people want to get the knowledge from the older people and older people wanna get knowledge from the younger people.
The most important is our expectations were achieved.
Polish and French national teams prepared and presented workshops about types of the leadership & difficulties of being a leader. We enjoyed to spend time learning new skills and developing knowledge.
The topic of Polish workshop was ABC+ of the Leader which goal was to understand that each person’s leadership is unique and as individual as they are. The first activity, after an moving energiser, relied on writing down the first association word thinking about leadership. It demonstrated that each participant has several different perspectives and definitions of a successful leader. Afterwards, we’ve taught them how to count in Polish language and split them into groups. Each of them chose 4 letters of the alphabet, drew the ladder and wrote down one word on each step starting with the letter they had chosen with a short description of it. Our workshop aimed to prove that everyone is on different path of being a leader so naturally there is no single understanding of it.
We manged to experience many things, among others we all presnted one leader from each of our countries. We used these to explore ideas about leadership as well as to show more of our respective cultures.
Latvian team presented a workshop about communication and public skills. We criticized ourselves and try to find answers to improve our weaknesses. Then with the Slovakian team we learned about self confidence and did a workshop to increase it. Last but not least, thanks to Hungarian team we did a brain storming session about decision making and try to find an answer to the tram dilemma. Keep following for more!
Romanian team presented a workshop about Active Citizenship and Leadership. We imagined we were the citizens of a city that faced with many problems that needed efficient solutions. Then with the Spanish team we learned about cultural differences when it comes to leadership.Lastly the Turkish team raised awarness about Youth unemployment and challenged us to come up with solutions to combat the issue in our own countries.
Each team was very successful. We learned a lot about youth unemployment, entrepreneurship and economic problems in different countries. At the end of the day, we discussed these with our friends and suggested solutions. It has been an informative day for us.
Our project is about to finish, we brainstormed possible future project ideas. We focused on building a catchy schedule for future participants. Our proposals include youth exchange, training course, including projects for minors. We got familiar with creating project structure and understood very quickly that to keep the group entertained for the whole course of the week, the preparation is not trivial. We really hope our ideas can be used in real environment.
One of the ideas for future project
International Project in France!!! “Go Green!”
Place: Besançon, France
Participant profile:6 people from each country.
Age: 18-30Team leader: any age 18-30
Country of residence: France , Turkey , Romania , Spain , Poland
The project’s main objective is to raise awareness of young people about the environmental solutions In terms of Energy, Food, Recycling, Animals, Impact Investment and Clothes Wasting.Workshops will be as following:
1) Renewable Energy: Introducing renewable energy solutions to the participants how they work and how countries are moving to clean energy. Participants task is to introduce a renewable energy project in their countries.
2) Food Wasting: A definition and how it impacts the environment, A life example of people who made money from reducing food wasting. Participants task is to create innovative ideas on how to prevent food wasting.
3) Recycling: How to do it and some shocking statistics about it, the importance of it and how it affect the environment.Participants task is to think of idea to make money from recycling.
4) Saving animals: How to protect animals worldwide and in our country. What is the trend nowadays. What we do in our countries to fight for animals (laws, activism). Does your country have activist groups? Water and landscape protection of animals. Statistic to learn and compare each country.
5) Responsible shopping: What is responsible shopping? It is popular in your country – yes, no, why? What kind of impact has mass production in world. How promote thrift shops to be more used? Is there any startups connected to lower fast fashion or any connected to thrift shop in your country? Why people like brands?
6) Impact Investment: Ideas for going green that make money, how to implement it and show real life examples of people who made money from it.
The Outcome of the project will be: To teach participants methods about going green through bringing new ideas for each topic.
Współfinansowano ze środków programu Unii Europejskiej Erasmus+